Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years resolution

I usually don't make these but this year I will give it a try. I want to finish my UFO's before I start ony more, lets see what I have:
  1. 1 big bag to bind edges
  2. 1 purse
  3. 1 quilt for grand-daughter
  4. 1 sweater to put together
  5. 1 knitted summer top
  6. 1 pair of pj bottoms for Brandon
  7. 1 pair of fleece pants
  8. 1 robe for me
  9. finish quilting a quilt 
  10. take a quilt to quilter
I'm sure if I think real hard there will be more besides the book I just had my husband buy me for my birthday (Sheila I got "Under the Dome"). All this looks like it will take all of 2010 to accomplish but realistically I know I will get more added but I do think it is all doable.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry you may want to join this UFO challenge...

    http://patchworkpenguin.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-ufo-challenge.html

    I signed up, could help us stay motivated!

    Not sure I have 10 UFOs but I do have a pile of stuff I can start... :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete