Sunday, September 5, 2010

Practicing free flow quilting

I joined a few scraps and she is giving step by step directions on how to do free flow quilting from the very beginning, these are the most complete directions that I've seen and I've checked out quite a few. Today we started stitching on the practice pad and I have to say I didn't do to bad, not perfect but deffenting now horrid. There is need for improvement but I'm not perfect I had the most trouble with the loops but they got better towards the end.



4 comments:

  1. That is looking pretty darn good for your first try!!

    Keep practicing! :)

    SHeilaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you sherry I have yet to give it a go I got the proper size needles on sat , and the table extention I looked at it and while looking at it I got an idea that it could be also constructed out of styrafoam that white stuff they pachage with I see it thrown out somtimes they could be cut and glued together and duuck tapped to the size to suet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ...fantastic!! I have to get my stuff together so I can join you on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is looking really good....I need to check with her ... thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete